Wednesday, July 22, 2015

HELLO PARENTS!! NICE TO MEET YOU! :)

Hi, my name is Ms. Sharon Lee and I will be one of the 6th grade teacher assistants for this summer's vbs program! I was last year's 5th grade TA so I will be looping with many of my students from last year! I am also the Baking and Decorating elective instructor again this year! I've worked hard on the curriculum for this summer to teach the kids some brand new and delicious treats to make and decorate on their own- ranging from chocolate chip cookies, to Oreo cheesecake, even to homemade ice cream! I hope they enjoy their time in the short 6 weeks we have together! I am so excited to see what is in store for this summer! I'm sure it will be packed with lots of new, fun memories. Stay tuned for more pictures and updates!! :)



 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment